View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hi-TecDesigns
Base Member

Drives: 370 Rdstr AT7 BkChry
Hi-TecDesigns is on a distinguished road
Default anyone getting MSRP (or below)

Just picked up a Moss Green Cube SL w/Preferred package for the SO (some may laugh, but it's what she wanted, and it grew on me), and now that I'm spending more time in stop and go traffic (yeah Baltimore beltway ), I have been looking at something a little more luxurious and easier on the clutch knee than my S2000.

Test drove an automatic 370Z base w/sport package last night and I was impressed with the family jewels it appears to have. I paid invoice for the cube (which seems to be a difficult thing to do for the green... tough bastards to find with the preferred package), but I was wondering if it's reasonable to assume I could do the same with the Z. I know the '20s will be out in another 1.5 months, but I would prefer getting something sooner.

For an auto 370Z w/sport, splash guards, and trunk/floor mats, invoice is $32,180 (not including tax/tag/title or destination, which adds another $2700). Anyone had any luck getting invoice or lower? If it's a fairly common thing for the savvy buyer, I'll go in more prepared to battle for the low price. If not, I may just have to eat some extra dough on the deal.

Thanks!
Hi-TecDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote