View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #87 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZide View Post
Sam,

Can the stage 2 kit be used, effectively and reliably, on a car with OUT the radiator upgrade? (I realize that "yes but the radiator is better", thats not what im looking for.) For a pleasure car that sees an occasional autocross, highway pull, or run through the mountains (US 129 "Dragon", etc).

Also, I don't see a price for the radiator upgrade?

Does the dual oil cooler kit work for the S/C and the engine oil?

Last question, with all these additional coolers is it required to cut holes in the front bumper (like the yellow car) to get enough airflow to the coolers? I'm not seeing how there is enough room near the radiator for an intercooler + 2 oil coolers.
Yes it can, Note that every car we have done an inhouse install on , did not have a radiator. And all of them are running without any issues, is it a good idea to have ... yes but not a must have item.

Different story when it comes to A/T trans oil cooling, You must have cooler to protect you Transmission, There is no option there. otherwise you will be buying a new trans in no time .

The competition radiator /duel oil cooler set up will work with both SC and TT applications . Will have some pics very soon

Sam