View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
No doubt... I just didn't really realize that is what the plan was. I'm all for hanging out and such, but I drive my Z everyday and I go to meets around Baton Rouge every week, not to mention when I drive home to seem my family when I can...

I drive my car enough already, but I enjoy hanging out and talking which isn't something you can really do when you're driving around all day.

Not to mention I'm a sissy and hate to put unnecessary mileage on my car.

So, what I think I'm going to do, is meet up with Stells and the guys in Laffy and then roll to Avery Island with them and meet everyone.

I'm also trying to get a few guys from work to join in.. they have really nice Civics.
I hear ya. My work-week daily drive of 7 miles to work and back is like an appetizer/teaser. Over the weekends, with the family, its usually the Titan or most often, the Altima. Although both are great fun to drive, they are nowhere near the exhiliration I feel when I am behind the wheel of the Z.

We'll see you at Avery Island then. Sorry to lose you on the treck there for sure, but glad you can make it nevertheless.

Also, we may have a G joining up with us at Clearview - waiting to hear back. They are friends of mine from work, previously owned (2) 350's, but went with a G this time around. They do appreciate a good car for sure.

Now... Civics...?

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote