View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #50 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
David - you are free to do whatever you like. This is not mandatory for anyone.

Let me add: To me, this is about driving my Z around for the day and enjoying it. The Camaraderie of a whole lot of Z enthusiasts is another objective. Avery Island is not the objective, it is only a stop along the way. If you want to just meet us at Avery Island, then by all means just do so. We'll be happy to see you there.
No doubt... I just didn't really realize that is what the plan was. I'm all for hanging out and such, but I drive my Z everyday and I go to meets around Baton Rouge every week, not to mention when I drive home to seem my family when I can...

I drive my car enough already, but I enjoy hanging out and talking which isn't something you can really do when you're driving around all day.

Not to mention I'm a sissy and hate to put unnecessary mileage on my car.

So, what I think I'm going to do, is meet up with Stells and the guys in Laffy and then roll to Avery Island with them and meet everyone.

I'm also trying to get a few guys from work to join in.. they have really nice Civics.

Last edited by TypeOne; 09-13-2011 at 09:42 AM.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote