View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Aizen Sosuke
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Aizen Sosuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The best way to do it is. Finance first. So you can get an invoice price or below. Put no money down. Makes sure who you finance with you don't get penalized for paying the car off. Make your finance for 72months. Then pay it off on the first payment. Reason being. If they see you coming in to pay cash right off. They will jerk you and make you pay msrp +ttl and trumped up fees. But when they finance, they work those fees in on a month to month basis and your payoff doesn't reflect anything but the amount you financed...
Then pay it off and you get them on the deal.
I am not planning on revealing my method of paying for the car until I have worked out a price plus tax, tag and title. I don't think there is gonna be any jerking around, otherwise i'd just walk out the door as soon as something feels iffy. Anyways I'll offer 30K for it in December when I get the money together and won't really pay a dime over 31K plus tttl. I see it doesn't make much of a difference in the price whether you pay cash or finance half the price. However I think I will wait cause if it is cash then the insurance rate would be a bit lower.
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote