View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
OP get what you want but I have done over 20 370z installs and used both, I highly recommend the metra over the pac any day, even on other cars as well.

As for your head unit question any alpine, kenwood, and against my own opinion, pioneer double din would suffice as long as it has the features you want and in your price range.
Thank you. From all I've read the Metra adapter is definitely the one to go for.
As for the HU unit, are any of them a much better and easier fit than any of the others? That would be kind of an important part in making my decision.

Also for those of you guys thatnhave follow these things more closely: am I going to do much better than about $600-700 for a GPS DD with phonecall BT (almost all the other features are unimportant to me)?
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote