View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucasa View Post
I got a new 2010 , black on black, Auto,Sport,Nav, all options for 39K including tax in January this year. Didn't have to nego too much.. if u have cash, u are in driver's seat.

If financing, get your pre-approval beforehand u have bargaining power. Don't go over 39K unless u realllly want the car.
Ok cool man I was figuring 39k OTD with tax and all. Car is in the showroom and the doors seem to be slightly kicked up and noticed a nice fingernail scratch by the driver door and a couple other scuffs. Will try to knock em down for the showroom condition. I just don't like the fact of knowing hundreds of people have sat in the car messing around with everything, scratched up, and kicked doors but if they make me a reasonable deal I'll probably pull the trigger. My car is like a girl, I don't want to know hundreds of people have been in it before me. At least that's how I feel lol.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote