Thread: [For Sale] Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blackcrimzon
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370z 09
Blackcrimzon is on a distinguished road
Default Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. I have a set of Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers for sale. The Stillen headers are ceramic coated and heat-wrapped. I bought these headers off of Semtex back in April of last year. Since I have had them I have put about 2500 miles on them. I have no idea what the power gains from these are other then what Stillen put on their web site. I never had my car dynoed or tuned with these. I dont have any pictures as they are still on my car but they are coming off soon. I am selling them 300 obo pick up. I live in Imperial Beach. I will do shipping if need be. Not sure how much I will charge for shipping as it will be based on where you live.

Since i dont have any pictures you can look here to see what they look like.
FS: Berk HFCs + Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers. This is Semtex old for sell thread. These are the very same headers that I am selling.

Not even sure if anyone would be interested in these but I thought I would give it a try. A few things of note. These headers made my Berk Exhaust not fit right. It pushed it down and made my berk cbe site right on top of the cross bar. So at High RPMs (5500) or so the exhaust would rattle on top of that cross bar. When I had my Nismo exhaust I didn't have that problem. So I am not sure if it was due to my friend and I not putting it on correctly or if it is a fitting issue. I due want to sell this but I also dont want to screw anyone over either.

Last edited by Blackcrimzon; 09-25-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Blackcrimzon is offline   Reply With Quote