View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #58 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
All I have to say is Crack the VVEL. Seem like us turbo guys have been forgotten about.
I sincerely believe that once this huge task is done everyone will stfu as the VQ will be able to show its true potential. Its been stated over and over, VVEL causes premature flow of exhaust from the combustion chambers. I expect the solution to be expensive and probably not come out till the end of the year at the earliest. Sam has been real quiet on the issue other than progress is being made and they are working on it. I also think that once you crack VVEL turbo guys will make way more torque sooner in the powerband and SC guys will get way more torque in general and we'll all collectively laugh at guys asking about 04 Cobras (granted it is my favorite mustang ever and I will get one post grad school) and GTRs. Until then I'll silently curse Nissan for this one huge hurdle.