View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
I don't think I'm going to drive to Covington... it's just too far out of the way.

If we are going to Avery Island... why are we going to Covington, then to Nola and THEN back towards Laffayette? That is a long way out of the way.

From my location to Avery Island is 2 hours.

If I drive from BR, to Covington, to Nola it is 2 hours

If I drive from BR -Covington - Nola - Avery Island + back home = more than 6 hours.

I'm about cruising around with you guys... but doesn't it make more sense to just have you guys meet in BR, and then we can meet in Laffy, then go south?

6 hours of driving is a little excessive... I'm just saying. That's like from here to Birmingham, AL.

David - you are free to do whatever you like. This is not mandatory for anyone.

Let me add: To me, this is about driving my Z around for the day and enjoying it. The Camaraderie of a whole lot of Z enthusiasts is another objective. Avery Island is not the objective, it is only a stop along the way. If you want to just meet us at Avery Island, then by all means just do so. We'll be happy to see you there.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers

Last edited by PaulZ370; 09-12-2011 at 09:15 PM.
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote