View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Hubcentric rings could definitely be the cause, especially if you've ruled out any bad bushings or out of balance issues.

We can definitely get some hubcentric rings for you. A lot of spacers include them so if you're thinking about spacers, you may as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Already had some 5mm spacers on (with nu extended lugs ) But took those off when I went to 295mm tires, I got the look I wanted, so I didn't need the spacers anymore. And they didn't have rings on them either that I could use...

How much would a set run? I was given these to look at: Rays Aluminum Hubcentric Ring Set - Injected Performance

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote