View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
sstevens7
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z TOUR/SPORT
sstevens7 is on a distinguished road
Default Driveway entry/exit problems in AZ?

Hey all Arizona peeps. I just purchased a home in Tucson and I have been out here a lot for I have family here and it seems that almost every driveway out here including my new place has the ramp "step-up" into the homes driveway. My car hasn't arrived yet from Italy where I was stationed so I don't know yet if this is going to be an issue. Now I am lowered on swift springs and I am about to install my Fast Intensions exhuast which will give me an even lower ground clearence. My question is does anyone have problems getting into and out of their driveways? From the looks of it I think I am going to have to build a step up ramp to put down everytime I come/go from the house which is going to be a HUGE pain! I really want to get permission to shave the ramp-up down a little but I know how picky the HOA people can be and who knows it might not even be them, maybe the city of Tucson. AHHHHHH, anyway can I get some of your thoughts.

Thanks a ton,

Shane
"Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin / 2010 RED 370Z Touring w/SPORT / Volk GT-S / Stillen G3 Intake / GTM HD oil cooler / F.I. CBE w/18" RES #227 / F.I. HFC's / UpRev Tune / Swift springs / Apline INA-W910

Last edited by sstevens7; 09-12-2011 at 03:52 PM.
sstevens7 is offline   Reply With Quote