View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #6323 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Thanks for info Red... I think that was a very fair assessment. I have to agree with u on granny comments. The marblesinacan sound our zs make is fairly annoying. I keep worrying it will fall apart. I much appreciate ur comment on the stang interior, but what i found very intriguing is the comment on engine sound. I love the sound of my z with invidias!!! But then again, I haven't heard or driven a 5.0 up close and personal.

Lastly the back seats are what keeps me thinking

As far as z action, non today and non yesterday... Was too busy watching football all day. I might was her tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah, I still think the invidia is about as good as you can get out of a vq37, the engine just has a very 'flat' sound, and it's not very dynamic throughout the rev range.