View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #1198 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZGOING View Post
Hey guys! Miss seeing y'all but the Arkansas club meets on Saturday night so most people don't have to work the next day! Funny thing about the people who showed up is that four out of eight were from Texas! And about the driving thing? I drove 42 miles one way but the people make it well worth it! I was the only 370Z and showed them photos from the burger joint and needless to say they were impressed with our groups turnout and that was just a small part of the club. Way to go Nina you keep the group coming out!
nice sat night meet sounds fun

don't give me the credit for the meets. these meets happen thanks to the ppl that keep showing up LOL
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote