View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:15 AM   #1040 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Nope, I'm alive. Just really busy with work and got a bunch happening outside of work. Not much time to do any thing. All my free time is invested in my wife's new boobs!!!!
That's understandable.

Are you going to be working this weekend? Liz and I will be up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Sounds good dude. Hope all is well in both departments. I hope your not investing much time with Clemson football, lol JK! To be honest South Carolina looks like crap as of now. Either way I hope both teams have a great season...
Obviously it's always more fun to win. But I still have fun when we lose. I just get more tanked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
you a USC fan adam? you remember a few years ago they had a kicker named ryan soukup? went to the pro's? i went to high school with him, had a few classes together.
That's pretty cool. I actually went to Randy Moss' rival school. Played him in baseball a couple of times. Dude was (is) an insane athlete.