View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
MPowerKai
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z, 04 S60R
MPowerKai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoman60 View Post
Whats the history of the car ? PA plates ? in NJ ? has it been tracked?
NJ has high insurance so I got pa insurance which requires me to have pa plates etc etc. Tracked 2 or 3 times. no 1/4 mile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
whats with the high miles? Also what was the reason for putting in the oil pressure gauge?
The car is driven a lot, the only days it's not driven is when its snowing. It's been down to Florida a couple of times. My volvo is my "weekend" car =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
Can't you answer this with the assumption that A) the car was driven a lot (which with 12-15k a year average it isn't even that high) and B) he wanted to monitor his oil pressure???

Sounds reasonable to me (and a great price btw).
Yes, the car was driven a lot. I drive it everywhere lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0304 View Post
do you have a clean title for the car?

If so Im really interested but can only afford ro buy this car during early december.
I have the title in hand, 1 owner, 1 accident, did not involve another car, no damage to body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
Of course i can answer it for myself but if i did do i know for a fact those answers are the truth?

Why cant i ask about it on his for sale post? Does that not make sense to ask questions on something you may be interested in?

Also depending on when he bought the car he could have bought it in 2010 and it was just a left over, which would mean 22.5k miles a year which is above average. See why I am asking a few questions?
Vehicle was bought in 09 with 7x miles on the clock. I got the extension warranty just because I drive a lot.
MPowerKai is offline   Reply With Quote