View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #1000 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdkwang View Post
Id love to dd a raw tt car. Who wouldn't with a car that'd put a wide grin on ur face everytime u get on the trottle. I'm already tired of the 370's n/a power
If theres one thing i've learned recently, its that if you DD your 'fun' car you'll get sick of it quickly. i dont want that to happen with the 300zx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Why Cobb? Scared of dealer. My jb4 is Magical lmao
Nah not scared of the dealer, the JB4 is pretty aggressive though and runs a lot of timing, the cobb is a little less aggressive, and since i'm not trying to go too crazy i think it'll be good enough for me. Also, thats what the tuner who built my motor on my 300zx and tuned the car and did all the work has on his 335, and i trust his opinion

Thats why the jb4 runs more timing than the cobb and thats why it picks up a LOT of power on race fuel. What kind of power are you putting down on 93? i like to stay a bit conservative with tunes on cars though. i'm sure its a blast to drive though.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote