View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
I got a P2A00 and P2A03 after installing ART pipes. What are your CEL codes? Taking mine to Corner 3 garage Thursday.. Hopefully they can fix.
I also got an SES light 480 miles after installing ART pipes and it was on my way to get tuned. They tuned it, runs terrific. Even went back and forth to NY the week after the tune.

Well, 4k miles (NY trip + 1 month) after the tune I got the SES light so I did a manual reset using the gas pedal and stop/start button sequence. It lasted 430 miles and came back. I went to Autozone yesterday and used their reader to show the code, P2A03, and I reset it again. 42 miles later it came back on. Now tonight I'm seeing P2A03 and P2A00 on the reader. I emailed my tuner a few minutes ago and hopefully I'll get a quick response.

I know I have not bottomed out in the car, I'm very careful. The car doesn't sound any different, my ears don't detect a leak. This is annoying. The car doesn't appear to be running any differently either. Seems like I have full power.