Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #138 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I went shooting yesterday for my first time ever. Have to say I think I'm hooked. I definetely did not have the 12 guage in the right spot my first time shooting it, got a pretty nice bruise on my shoulder from it. But I did manage to hit one clay which I was happy with. Shot a bunch of 22s, a few different AR-15s and some pistols. I'm new to all this so I don't remember everything I shot. One of the guys had a mauser and a mosin nagant which I thought was pretty bad ***. Those bad boys had some kick! I thought they were cool just because I'm familiar with them from the original call of duty games on the pc. Anyway I think I might have to get a 22 just to be able to plink around with it and see if the facination grows from there.
The mosin Kills on both ends of the gun. That steel butt plate and the 7.62X54R is hell on your shoulder...
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote