Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #137 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

I went shooting yesterday for my first time ever. Have to say I think I'm hooked. I definetely did not have the 12 guage in the right spot my first time shooting it, got a pretty nice bruise on my shoulder from it. But I did manage to hit one clay which I was happy with. Shot a bunch of 22s, a few different AR-15s and some pistols. I'm new to all this so I don't remember everything I shot. One of the guys had a mauser and a mosin nagant which I thought was pretty bad ***. Those bad boys had some kick! I thought they were cool just because I'm familiar with them from the original call of duty games on the pc. Anyway I think I might have to get a 22 just to be able to plink around with it and see if the facination grows from there.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote