Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #136 (permalink)
murphman
Track Member

Drives: 370z Tour Black 7AT
murphman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
So I'm about to embark on a big AR15 research project. Trying to decide if I should buy a complete gun or try to put one together myself. I just want a basic, reliable AR that I can shoot a lot and rely on to always be there for me if I need it. Trying to keep it at $1,000 or less. I'll add tacticool stuff to it later if I so desire, but right now I just want function.
check out these 2 sites, between my bro and myself we have ordered from here with no problems.

Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop
Buy Gun Accessories, Hi-Capacity Mags, Scopes, Gun Parts & More at CDNN Sports, Inc.

both sites offer great prices on AR15's and both have built guns ranging from base ready to be modded to nearly loaded out minus like an eotec or someting.

if you wait a while i have noticed on buds base bushmaster AR15 without optics for like low 600's then you can get BAMS accessories and have a nice AR15 for less then 1k.

And an FYI Smith and Wesson has 100$ rebates on all their AR15's for police/military or retired military. If you are not either just have a friend or family member that is buy it for you.