View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #278 (permalink)
Hambone1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 7AT Sport
Hambone1 has a spectacular aura aboutHambone1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
When i was talking about the VDC, i wasnt talking about it on the track. I not only had it turned off, i had the harness pulled out. I'm talking about DD, mainly in the winter. The VDC screwed me up so many times i got sick of it. You can barely get moving with it on. It would actualy make me feel like im loosing control in a turn, even on ice. I can take a turn normally or even with my *** end sliding out and be in control 100%, but the second VDC kicks in, it sends the car all over the place. As where as the Evo's systems it doesnt make huge/noticeable corrections. Yes i know its AWD, but i feel more safe if i know whats going to happen and what i can expect. The VDC system was like "oh ****! gotta do this NOW!!" the Evo's system is like "ok sweet, the guy is having issues, lets help him out abit"

Now for the track since the system in the Evo is alot more advance i went with traction control off (1 push of the button) and left the rest of the systems on. Next time when i feel more comfortable ill turn all the systems off (hold for 3 secs) just to see how the car handles when it doesnt have the AYC and all that stuff.

And yet your point is invalid to me. You never tracked either cars and i doubt you owned a evo either. So until you have taken both cars on the track, your posts are useless to me, kbye
Dude...who uses the phrase "kbye" and is not a 17 year old girl? It's been pretty amusing sitting this one out and watch you make a fool of yourself. You bought a two seat coupe, and were disappointed by the lack of storage capacity, all along knowing you were in the military and would likely need to move your stuff with said vehicle? Are you simple? And again, you bought a RWD sports car and were distraught by it's lack of abilities in the snow? I say good riddance to a tool like you, the 370Z community is better off without you.
Axis Angle 20" Powdercoated/GTR Start Button/Alpine Type R/Nismo CBE/K&N Drop Ins/Mishimoto Post MAF Hoses/Illuminated Kick Plates/Z1 15 mm Fr and 20 mm R spacers/SoundStream 7" Touch Screen/Stillen Adjustable Sway Bars
Hambone1 is offline   Reply With Quote