View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

hey Tree, people complain of the PAC SWI-JACK steering wheel controls has a lag. Does the Axxess one lag between button press and radio performing the command?

Oh the iPod thing - yeah in the kenwood manual it will tell you the cable you need to play the iPod is an optional accessory and doesn't come with the radio- this can be confusing because it has a USB cable hard wired into the head unit labeled 'iPod' but this is to plug in the aftermarket cable you then have to buy to use that usb plug. My kenwood DNX9140 is the same way.

Oh btw, I'm in the process of installing the CMOS-300 into my DNX9140. I had originally hoped that all I would have to do is plug the camera into the head unit, because it is made for kenwoods, but I have to in-fact connect all that "power supply box" and other **** up too, eh, and just make sure to use the headunit control cable, not the supplied control button bull?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iPod.JPG (73.5 KB, 7 views)
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)

Last edited by Equinox; 09-13-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote