View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
If you are trying to build credit, having a payment history helps. To be realistic, you won't have built enough credit a year or even 1.5 year away from now for banks to give you a loan on your own. Car loan won't be a negative if debt/asset ratio is low. Applying for a credit card with low limit now would be a good start and paying it monthly would help establish credit history. For a loan, banks don't only rely on your actual credit score, your FICO score often takes highest precedence in their decision. I'll give you all the beans when I talk to you/see you. I'm out baller
Thanks bro, appreciate it! Repped for all the help, you to Steve.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote