View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedelg24 View Post
Plus I don't think you'll be able to get a home loan with just 3 months on the job. Home loan requirements are pretty strict now. Just save up your money for now.
Yeah that's the plan for me at least. My family was actually trying to buy a house last summer, but the loan was rejected a month before we were supposed to move in. This was a brand new house that we saw get built throughout the whole process. The reason we didn't get the loan was because the combined salary was too low. The loan we get in the future would have me and both my parents on it. They have the credit history and with my added salary we should be ok.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote