Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #61 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I shoot at Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly. If you're a non-member it's $20 for the lane for an hour. Add $10 for each addition person (up to 4 people per lane).

When I go with my G26 I usually go through 200-300 rounds of ammo, so a range trip would cost me around $60-80 or so.

I try to keep a stock of target ammo on hand to hedge against price increases though, so I don't buy ammo all that often.
Was fun when I went there with you. Only annoying thing was the strict limit of 4 ppl per lane. That and the idiot who failed to tell us we could rotate people in and out of the lane to accommodate more than 4 ppl.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote