View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #247 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

The answer is neither, you will destroy the OEM brake pads before your day ends (assuming you don't end up in a wall) on either car, especially if you don't drive like a novice.

The VDC is garbage on the Z, but do you think the guys using it are truly fast drivers? (Please don't believe in smooth drivers can do better with the VDC in the Z, the system will kick on easily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
I'll admit, im not the best driver on the track. I took the Z on the track 3 times and i only been to the track once with the evo. So in no way am I pro. That being said, you take the AWD vs. RWD and the systems out of the picture, you got 2 cars, pretty much the same price but the Z being a V6 sports car, going against each other. Which car can hold up better on the track? iiunno anything about the MR having issues with the tranny because I own a GSR. However if it is having issues its just as much ******** as the 370z having oil temps. But stock for stock at my local track i can keep the rpms alot higher and have more power coming out of the turns then i could in the Z do to heating issues. Also i can brake a hell of alot harder/faster in the Evo as well.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote