View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #246 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
well said.

i also agree 100%, add to that the fact that this snakes709 guy doesnt seem to ever have anything good to say about the Z and just makes himself look like a troll most of the time. i'm all for people having their right to an opinion, but to just call something garbage based on a few petty things that you yourself may only have a problem with and not everyone else just shows how close minded he/she is. While the whole oil temp. thing is a valid argument that alot of people have issues with including myself, like others have stated it is an easy fix, but to every other thing that snakes has said it is all subjective and personally i have no issues with any of the problems he/she claims the Z has. In any case i'm glad you enjoy your Evo snakes, but in the future please refrain from calling the Z garbage and i'm sure all the members of the Z forum here will do the same for the Evo crowd cause in the end we all joined these types of forums for one reason.....because we enjoy our cars
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote