View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #101 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
I just got orders for Germany Question tho, ive been reading that the DB limit is 90, so im guessing i cant have F.I. LTH and a Catback exhaust and still pass? I know i have to take window tint off as well.
If you have the stock exhaust i strongly recommend getting it installed and ship the aftermarket stuff in your hhg. I sent my truck over there and it barely passed the decibel limit. Actually it failed the first time and took it back on a nice day (it was raining the first time) and passed with no problems. Also, if you don't have cats they will notice. It won't fail you, but you won't be able to go in certain areas. For example, my truck didn't have cats so I wasn't legally allowed to drive in downtown mannheim. They are called green zones and depending on various things you get different numbers which restrict where you can go. No cats= no sticker. And yes the window tint will have to come off the driver and passenger side windows. If your tires stick out from the body they can also fail you for that as well.