View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #88 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzykanuk View Post
The only explanation that I can think of is that there were 1,000 made for the US and an additional 120 made for Canada and an additional who knows how many for Mexico. So that 1,120+ for North America, not the 1,000 for North America as I thought. My VIN fits right in with the US 40ths, around #300 US build number. Your VIN is much higher than any of the US 40THs, although your build date puts it somewhere between US build numbers 706 and 854.
Ya I was already looking at that. I think that the 1000 for USA and 120 for Canada is probably most likely the case. I just sent in another request for my number from Nissan Canada they said by end of next week they will get back to me.

At least we are finding out some order to our 40ths! Hope some more Canadian members send in requests to!