View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #1185 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG37 View Post
I miss coming out to meets but seems pointless to go with no car. My car is getting dyno'd one last time tomorrow and then transport is being arranged to have it back by the end of next week.

I'm already signed up for 3 car shows in the next 6 weeks and do plan to make Dallas Cars and Coffee again on a regular basis and some of these more low-key events/meets. I'll be around soon.

I guess this topic is not new for me because I've made the same comments in the DFW G Club forum as well. I realize there is more interest on the Dallas side and Fort Worth is the minority...but there are a ton of amazing places in Fort Worth to meet at and eat at and I'd just like to see the sharing of pain more 50/50 then what it currently seems to be.

When I'm back 100% I plan to host a homecoming event and it will be here in Fort Worth so I guess we'll see how that goes.
Where's your car at again? or what are you doing to it?

I completely understand the whole 50/50 and we've been to Arlington a couple of times now for Kevin and Samson, but it's such a long drive from McKinney. If we know someone's planning to come out on a certain week, then we'd arrange for a more central location than Las Colinas and that's why I encourage ppl to post here often. Certainly, once you do have your car back and feel like coming out a week, just let us know so we can discuss it. I know for sure that DFW G Club doesn't like to steer too far from North Dallas, so it's up to you whether you wanna make the cruise up from South Fort Worth to meet with them cuz they are not gonna go to you.
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote