View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #65 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Fitment View Post
Status seats look great!!!
The only seat that beats the style & look of STÄTUS seats is Bride, in my opinion. The other guys make some great seats but they just don't look as good as Bride or STÄTUS. STÄTUS actually lets you completely customize their seats... Check out their seat configurator.

Status Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
They are nice and what I contemplating. What did they do about the airbag warning light? Does it function properly?
You need a resistor wired into the airbag plug from each seat. This will trick the computer into thinking the airbag is still there. In the event of an accident, it'll fire all other air bags and the signal for the seat airbags will just cause the resistor to burn up. Without the resistor, the SRS system thinks there's a problem and doesn't deploy ANY of the air bags. As long as the resistor is there, your airbags will function.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote