View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayess View Post
thanks guys, btw my car is in that brown pool of water...=[ i just got a full set of gt30 wheels for the car too...sigh...all the care i gave to that car only to be ruined by rain. What hurts me the most is that the car is under water, i think i cared too much for this car.
You can never care too much, I feel the same way every time something happens to my car too. It is really terrible this had to happen to you, especially something completely out of your control.

The best of luck, I am positive the insurance thing will work out in your favor whether it happens by Progressive's own free will or through court.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote