View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i usually start by talking about my addiction to strip clubs, but i'm single.
if she laughs at that, marry her

definitely depends on what someone said; looking to smash and dash, GF, or wife this girl? in the end it shouldnt really matter if youre just kicking it and being yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
talk about stuff, just not urself....go with the flow...compliment her...make some jokes...something man.....act normal
heres the way i look at it. if you have to ask for first date conversation topics (and im not saying that in a degrading or judging way at all), then you're probably going to be nervous enough to not remember everything or anything people post her. that being said, just be yourself. i know thats what everyone says and it doesnt seem that helpful, but if she doesnt take you as your are, she's not the one for you.
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote