View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry dude.
I lost my 350 to floodwaters, but I could have actually avoided it. I drove into the water. Late at night and I didn't know there was backed up water. My front lip caught the water and threw up a curtain of water that looked like Niagra Falls. I sucked water into my engine and killed it.

The best thing in your situation is that the car is totaled. DO NOT let insurance try to fix it. It is done. Trust me. You would have electronic problems forever if they tried to fix.

Remember though. It's just a car. It can be replaced with another Z. Cuz they're all sexy.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote