View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #78 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR305 View Post
It all comes down to preference and what you are looking for in a car if you want a bargain and you have no concern or desire for quality and finish get a economic car like the 370z which offers some of the trills of much expensive cars at a fraction of the cost Im a 335i owner and Im sure the 370z is fun but the 335i has much more to offer not to mention the fact that it looks way better when you pull up...
Except when I pulled up to a light this morning and there were four 335i, none of which were looking "good," though that is on the owners job.
Really, the touring Z is an excellent sporty car with luxury built in.