View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkad View Post
I just bought a 2011 370z , I have black and gray suede seats, and suede by the door . Anyone have any great tips of how to keep it clean and protected? I'm worried about the rain getting to it also and destroying it
http://www.detailersdomain.com/Alcan...are_c_190.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivin blind View Post
What can you use on the dash so that everytime your knuckles rub on it, it doesn't leave marks. RP
On the dash I've had pretty good result with Adams Interior leather cleaner and a light application of the leather conditioner applied with a microfiber applicator. It leaves it looking "natural" and not shiny or dry. The conditioner leaves just enough moisture so it doesn't leave a mark when you brush up against it. Make sure you use a conditioner after the interior leather cleaner or it will dry out the vinyl and leave a chalky residue. Also, don't use that stuff on anything with lettering like the signal stalks, radio buttons etc.. as it can strip the lettering off. Use only a damp cloth for those.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote