View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #1026 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
well i got official word today that, at least for now, i will not be moving to charlotte. possibly sometime next year tho. i'm kinda bummed but not at the same time. i've got a gravy job and i like being in this area better, for now at least.

autox: i'll post the dates as soon as they are up. i think their first meeting is tonight so hopefully we'll all know the dates soon. parking services has changed hands (from school controlled to private) over the summer so the club is having to go about things completely different.

nascar: i'm game rooskey! just set the plans and let me know! also, i have a good friend in charlotte that i can stay with for free so i won't need a hotel room.
Sorry to hear about the Job thing Patrick. But like you said. At least you get to stay in Tiger country a little longer!

I checked the cscc this morning. Still nothing about auto-x. Slackers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
will and matt better be there...
If I'm able to do anything in October it's going to be that track day at CMP.