View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
ddvette9
Track Member

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
ddvette9 is on a distinguished road

^^^^^^^ I love this forum but am tired of everyone starting a budget thread and then having a flamer preach about fiscal responsibility and try and lecture on the topic. The question didn't ask about your theory on my finances and how I should spend them. The fact is, whether you are a teacher or Bill Gates, the consumer should be smart and educated with their purchases, as money doesn't grow on trees. Having more or less money doesn't result in one being deemed cheap or willing to gamble on prices, it just merely means that some consumers shop smart. Could I buy 2,500 coilovers, sure, but if I can be happy with 200$ springs and an alignment, then having more money doesn't justify spending more money. I did not mean to get off topic because this discussion was helping me greatly, but it seems with all topics related to ebay purchases, classifieds, special deals, budget routes or conservative spending practices, some member decides to break the rhythm of the thread by asking or mentioning "you have a sports car spend the money, or you spent 30k on your car so spend the money". Enough with this wannabe parental intervention. Answer the thread question or refrain from interrupting the flow, you just bring unwanted attention to yourself.

Now back to the topic, fire away guys, so far your help and pics have been great
ddvette9 is offline   Reply With Quote