View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

The db's are made to be ran off a head unit, if you are going to run them off an amp than I recommend going the the higher up models.

When installing I usually place them in the kick panels behind the wires. I run all new wires to the speakers and tweeters and usually run the wires to the new wiring harness of the head unit. However sense you are not doing a new head unit yet you will have to find the output wires of the head unit and splice into them to power the new crossover. Or you can wait to get a new head unit and amp and do it all at once. Because you will have to re run the location of the wires from behind the head unit to the new amp in the future.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote