View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #240 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Matt, I'm powering an eletric pump controller/pump. The pump is 14 awg, and plugs into the controller, then the controller power is about 10 awg. Is there a pickup somewhere on the Z that I can use to power it other than directly from the battery? The pump is on the exterior back of the car where the muffler can used to be, and the controller is in the spare tire well. I was considering running the power under the car on the outside (to the battery if I have too). I haven't decided.

Also, what is your opinion of distribution blocks, and when they should be used?
Not that thick for stock. I would run a relay that way you can run any gauge directly form the battery. use something like your 12 volt plug for the switching on and off source.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote