View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #59 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSid View Post
wtf? what problems do you hear of? and one of your friends ****** up his bmw so now everyone should stay away from them?

i test drove a g37s, audi s5 and c350... none can compare to my 335i. I didn't even consider the 350z (370 wasn't out yet) and i feel the same way about the 370z. Shitty interior, teenager like styling and MAD UBER SYNCHRO REV MATCH for idiots that can't drive. I'll take my bmw over a "z" any day.

Oh and my car made 359rwhp and 361 wtq with $600 in mods. How bout you?
Let's see, you got 1 post from this point, and uh...it seems to me this catchy title of 370 v. Z4 lured you in?

Do you know what a "Napoleon complex" is? If not, it means you have thin skin and you get bent out of shape from trivial slights. Napoleon used to have those killed who he felt slighted his fragile ego.

OK dude, 370 has "teenager like styling, shitty interior and MAD UBER SYNCHRO REV MATCH for idiots that can't drive"...fine with me. This past weekend, my ex g/f and some of her female friends were over at my house. Anyways, one of my ex's friends asked me what kind of car was in the garage (my 370). I told her, and she immediately starting saying it wasn't as good looking as her b/f's 350Z. I smiled and said something like, "yeah, the 350 is a great car."