View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I've had great results using Eagle One Tire gel. I've got a bottle of the Black Magic tire gel right now because the AutoZone I go to was out of the Eagle One the morning I needed some.

The Black Magic is much more viscous, and a bit harder to apply than the Eagle One which you spray on. I've had great results with both, and way more than just a week's worth. They actually stay nice through several washes.

Now, I prefer a drier look, so I wipe the tires down about 30 minutes after application, and end-up with a new tire look.

As far as build-up, when scrub my tires, I use a mix of Royal Purple (25%) and water (75%). I spray it on a dry tire, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and then hit the tire with a stiff brush, and then rinse. The results from this alone are pretty amazing.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote