View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
The last four times I have been up

#1 Event cancelled due to thunderstorm with no refund after I had worked for 2 hours in the sun and had no runs

#2 Everyone says they get 5-8 runs of 60 sec+ , I got 3 runs of 35 sec

#3 I hope to get to a bigger lot to avoid slaloms, yet every course I ran there had tons of slaloms.

#4 I had to autox in the dark because they ran so late for 3 runs!!!!
Sounds like you were going to SCCA events. The SVT event Saturday had 10 runs on a 100 second course and we were done by 4pm. If it wasn't for a couple of car breakdowns in the middle of the course we would have been done earlier. They limit the signup to 55 cars where as SCCA can have over 100.