View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #79 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Quick question, did you make the 339whp on the Performance Motorsport dyno? I only say that because even they admit it runs a little high although they have tried to calibrate it many times. I made 338whp with a lot less than what you have posted and an UpRev tune. I hope it wasn't the Performance Motorsport dyno and not trying to bash bro but I wouldn't post their numbers. Alex told me that the important thing isn't the dyno is the delta and the improved driveability.

I don't think that was you on the bimmer forums, whoever it was, clearly you like be a troll and coming off as a fake 370z owner. I know this forum is full of guys who have moved on past the Z and that is there choice but don't go on spreading a bad rep for us Z drivers. I drive a Z that stands out wherever it goes, I've had my fair share of stupid moments with e92 m3's and on two occasions I've come away smiling but that's just me. BMW guys and Z guys are different animals, all my buddies are BMW guys and all of them drive the newer models because of the prestige and flash associated with, however each and every single one of them have admitted its not a drivers car.