Thread: FI or NA
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

what would I RATHER have? Well coming from 3 turbocharged cars... i'd RATHER have the turbo. Am I satisfied with the car NA? Yes I am, and being able to achieve around a 12.5 NA with the right choice of mods IMO is quite good for an NA V6. I don't need to go any faster than that.

There comes a point of power vs. driveability when very high hp doesn't matter. I can easily break the tires loose and get sideways with just my ART pipes.

Would I ever pay for my car to have an SC or TT? Not in a MILLION friggin years! You get that bug and you are never satisfied with it... not to mention it's not just the 5 or 10 grand for the kit, but it's also the 3" exhaust that you really must have to get the most out of the kit along with perhaps other mods that I am forgetting. You will get ZERO money back if you ever sell the car.. you'll get what it's worth, but all of the money and time you put into it is just gone.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote