View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Not trying to highjack the thread but since we are talking about the fog light might as well post my question here and not make a separate topic about it.

anyways, is it possible to just wire the fog light to the wires for the regular break lights? i dont want it to flash or do anything fancy, just lights up when i break
Thats where you wire it up to actually. You can use the wire harness inside the trunk before it goes outside the car, which is the easier way to do it, or you can remove one of the taillights and tap into the wires there.

You can wire it up to come on with your daytime lights, or to blink when you brake or when you put it in reverse. That's about as fancy as it gets. I have mine for 'Constant On' with my daytime lights, and 'Blink' when I hit the brake.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote