View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
Still no diesel offering on the Titan

IF they want the Titan to be a serious truck contender they need a bigger payload with a least a 12,000 -15,000 lb tow rating and a diesel option.

Then Nissan will get my attention and my order.

For a 1/2 ton truck the Titan has some serious towing ability. I had one that I used to tow a toy hauler that weighed over 9,000lbs fully loaded. I could easily pull through the mountains in West Virginia. I was dusting Chevy 1500s and F-150s pulling similar loads, and I paid a lot less for the Titan. None of the imports have gotten into the 3/4 ton market where you will find diesel power, and I don't think they are going to with these new CAFE standards.