View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #6001 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
18v is the way to go on cordless stuff in general. For impacts, though, I use air tools. Thanks, Harbor Freight.

Good Sunday, Mr. Kenchan!!!
hello, mr.onzedge!

yah, our HOA prohibits the use of air tools or any commercial tool use so i need to rely on electric tools. it's the noise associated with the pump and impact noise. our community hates people that work on cars... basically if they find an immobile car on the driveway due to work-in-progress with no wheels, etc they will send warnings. then fine.

part of living in a community that likes to be clean. the good is we never have to see rusty garbage parked in the visitors lots (will be towed immediately), no commercial vans on driveways, etc. so it's okay by me.

ive personally reported ugly cars to be towed if they sit there more than 2-3 days without a permit.