View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
TT370FTW
Base Member

Drives: Nissan Altima 2.5s
TT370FTW is on a distinguished road
Default New from New York

Heyo everyone, my name is Sean, i am 21 years old, from Long Island New York, I am new to the 370, and no i do not have one yet, due to my current financial differentials, and me being laid off of work in the next 3 weeks, BUT i will have to be turning in my 2009 Altima 2.5s in Jan. So the next step for me is the 370 like it or not I was looking into the Sports package last year, and the NISMO but i don't think i can afford the NISMO, and don't honestly know if its worth it due to the fact that my plans for the car proceed to Twin Turbo and most new internals to make my drive as fun and officiant as it can be! I love to work on cars with some friends of mine, so any ideas of places to buy, and or cheapest deals, or maybe even some advice on a new owner let me know i love to learn, i am a car enthusiast!!!

Well nice to be here, I hope ya'll can open arms and welcome me to your wonderful site!

P.S. anyone in New York, please let me know of any Runs, or Meets so i can get more into my choice of a car! thanks! haha
TT370FTW is offline   Reply With Quote